WATERSHED WISE LANDSCAPE PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATION
CALLING ALL LANDSCAPE PROFESSIONALS
U.S. EPA WATERSENSE CERTIFICATION PROGRAM
MAY 16 & 17, 2016
7:30 AM - 5:30 PM
THE GRANGE #644
2374 ALAMO PINTADO AVE. LOS OLIVOS
*EXAM MAY 17
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN AT THE WLLP?
The 'new normal' in California landscaping is the watershed approach. Get on the cutting edge of the future of landscaping.
- Come develop the critical thinking skills necessary to evaluate landscapes
- Make water efficient, carbon sequestering, and storm water reducing decisions.
- Learn about additional concepts that will be taught in this course here.
WHY SHOULD YOU TAKE THIS COURSE?
- Certified professionals will be added to a searchable list of landscape specialists as well as the EPA WaterSense National Directory.
- This training and certification will help you do your job better during this intense time of drought and set you apart from the competition.
- Commercial and public projects and new development will require third-party certification of the Water Efficient Landscape Ordinance (water budgets). This certification qualifies individuals for providing those third-party site audits.
- If agencies are spending money to educate homeowners and property owners, professionals need to be able to provide services that meet the new demand.
$75 PAY IT FORWARD / $200 AFTER MAY 8
Brought to you by the Network of Santa Barbara County Water Providers